Bhutan Online Tour Payment.
For the convenience of our valued clients, at Bhutan Life Exposure Tours and trek, we are accepting both online tour payment and wire transfer tour Payment via Bank. The transfer of tour payment to Bhutan is mostly done through wire transfer. Now we can facilitate both card online tour payment and wire transfer at the convenient of our client’s choice of transferring their payment to Bhutan. However, if you wish to make the payment via wire transfer, please use the following bank information for transfer:
Terms and Conditions of Tour Payment
- You have to bear all the bank transfer fee on top of your total tour cost
- In the case of cancellation, the refund will be made to same account which is used to send us the tour payment.
- The bank transfer fee for refund also should be borne by the clients.
Tour Cancellation Policy
The tours booked and subsequently cancelled will be subject to cancellation charges as follows:
- Within 30 days or more before the arrival date in Bhutan – No charges
- Within 21 days before the arrival date in Bhutan – 10% of the rate.
- Within 14 days before the arrival date in Bhutan – 15% of the rate.
- Within 07 days before the arrival date in Bhutan – 30 % of the rate.
- Within 04 days before the arrival date in Bhutan – 50 % of the rate.
- Less than 03 days or without notice – 100% of the tour payment rate.
- After arrival in Bhutan – 100%.
- An administration fee of USD 50/- will be applicable for all cancelled tours, once we issue the VISA.
Delayed Arrival or Departure
There is no charge for delays in arrival and departure because of weather conditions disrupting flights or roadblocks. The tourist must however bear the cost of food, accommodation, transportation, and other services required.
Airline Cancellation Policy
- Airline tickets will be subject to cancellation charges as follows:
- 90 % refund permitted for the tickets cancelled more than 30days from the date of travel.
- 75 % refund permitted for the tickets canceled between 29 – last 14 days from the date of travel.
- 50% refund made less than 10days from the date of travel, no refund.
- 09days or less, no refund permitted.
- Rescheduled ticket not permitted for refund.
- No cancellation charges will apply on infant fares.
- An administration fee of USD 25/- per ticket will be applicable for all cancelled tickets, once we issue the tickets.